Update : Version 1.9 released + ALL VOICES BELOW!
- Compatible iPhone and iPad
- Maps updated
- HD Traffic
*** KEY FEATURES ***
GET THERE FASTER AND SMARTER
– TOMTOM MAPS: Your TomTom App comes with the latest and most up-to-date map, ready to navigate.
– MAP SHARE™: Make on-the-fly changes to your own map and benefit from free, verified updates made by TomTom users every day–delivered automatically on a weekly basis and on-demand anytime you want.
– IQ ROUTES™: Only TomTom uses actual speed data collected from millions of users to accurately calculate thetravel time of your route. It takes into account rush hour, traffic lights-even shopping crowds.
– HD TRAFFIC™: It’s officially the quickest way through the traffic. With more accurate traffic info, wider coverage – and at least seven times more updates than anyone else – independent tests prove HD Traffic is the best way to beat the jams. Available via in-App purchase.(1)
FIND SHOPS AND BUSINESSES
– Local search powered by Google™
– Millions of pre-installed POIs
– Lane guidance for complicated interchanges
– Clear voice instructions
– Announces street names(2)
– Help me! emergency menu
– TomTom Speed Cameras (Available via in-App purchase)(1)
– Automatic music fading
MAKE THE MOST OF IPHONE
– iOS multitasking support(3)
– Route sharing
– Departure reminder
– Calling destination (iPhone only)
CUSTOMIZE YOUR APP
– Celebrity voices (Available via in-App purchase)
– Car symbols
– Map colors
*** MAPS COVERAGE ***
– Great Britain, the Republic of Ireland, Germany, Austria, Switzerland, Liechtenstein, France, Monaco, Italy, Malta, San Marino, the Vatican City, Spain, Portugal, Andorra, Belgium, the Netherlands, Luxemburg, Sweden, Denmark, Norway, Finland and the Canary Islands.
*** MORE INFORMATION ***
iPhone original & iPod touch require the TomTom car kit with its built-in GPS receiver. Buy the TomTom car kit: http://www.tomtom.com/car-kit
(1)Check App for iPhone – Mobile navigation – TomTom for availability per country. Compatible with iPhone, iPhone 3G, iPhone 3GS, iPhone 4.
(2)Announces street names comes in the following languages: English UK, Dutch, Flemish, French, German, Italian, Spanish, Portuguese, Swedish, Norwegian.
(3)Continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life.
(4)Photos can only be used for navigation if you have enabled Location Services in the Camera application.
TomTom Europe 1.9.pa(Official version )
TomTom Western Europe 1.9 (Official Version!)
TomTom U.S. Canada 1.9.ipa(Official version )
TomTom Italy 1.9(Official Version!).ipa
TomTom Australia 1.9 (Official version ).ipa
TomTom Iberia 1.9 (Official Version!)
TomTom UK & Ireland 1.9 (Official Version!).ipa
TomTom Brazil 1.9(Official Version).ipa
South East Asia 1.9 (Official Version!).ipa
Update 2 : Added “How-To” change Tomtom voices
1) Copy “premium_voices.rar” to the following directy (SSH, iPhone Explorer, whatever you like):
User/Applications/TomTom.app(should be a folder of letters and numbers)/US-Canada.app(or whichever version you have)
2) Using iFile, unarchieve the “premium_voices.rar”, once completed, double-check “premium_voices” folder to see if files are there.
3) Using iFile, Copy “premium_voices” folder, once copied go to the following folder:
User/Applications/TomTom.app(should be a folder of letters and numbers)/Documents
4) In this folder you shall see another folder with the same name called “premium_voices”, go ahead and paste over this folder (Overwrite All)
5) Once this is done, make sure to close the TomTom App, if its already open in the multi-tasking bar. Launch TomTom, go to:
Change Settings/Voice/Celebrity Voices
6) In here you can choose the new voices, select one and make sure it plays back a preview. If it does you have done it correctly
7) If it DOES NOT, playback a preview of the new voice, go back to ifile and redo steps 3 and 4. Then go back into the TomTom app and retry the voice sample, you may have to uncheck and select another voice and then recheck the celebrity voice to get it to playback.
8) If it does not work at step 7, delete all files within the folders you changed or simply uninstall the TomTom app and then reinstall. After this start the whole process over again.